Collision CoveragePearland Texas Insurance Farmers
Generally, Collision Coverage reimburses you the amount needed to repair or replace your damaged vehicle, minus the deductible. This coverage is normally required if your vehicle is leased or if you have an outstanding loan on the vehicle.
These are just a few good reasons for getting Collision Insurance:
- It pays for damages to your vehicle even if you are not at fault.
- Your car can be fixed right away, if there is a debate over who is at fault and you don't have Collision Coverage, you may have to wait a long time for the funds to repair your car; you also run the risk of never receiving payment for incurred losses.
- The other person may be at fault but may not have insurance.
- You hit a telephone pole because the roads were slippery, you hit an object late at night; the unexpected happens and sometimes it can cause a lot of damage to your vehicle. Collision covers the unexpected.
- If you have a new or newer vehicle it covers damages that can be extremely costly.
- If you can't afford to replace your current vehicle, Collision Coverage helps get your vehicle back on the road without costing you an arm and a leg.
Pearland Texas InsuranceFarmers Agent:
Albert "AJ" Johnson
2225 Cr 90 Ste 201i Pearland, TX 77584
Tel: (281) 412-6690
Fax: (281) 971-1097
Contact me with all your insurance needs